It's the little things in life that make me smile and here are a few delightful moments from my week.
1. Pumpkin carving with my sister who's the 'pumpkin carving queen' (previous examples).
2. Delicious afternoon tea in the Cotswolds with Vicki of Found and Sewn.
3. Watching my 14th Audrey Hepburn film.
4. Enjoying the colours of autumn.
5. Catching falling leaves in Berkshire with my sister and niece.
6. Having my bedroom featured in the Owl and the Accordion's bloggers at home series.
7. Celebrating my nephew's 1st birthday with a Thomas the Tank Engine cake and a Disney film.
8. Watching my niece lick all the sugar off her Halloween biscuit!
9. A day at a spa with my sister.
10. Enjoying dreamy autumnal window displays. Always browsing, it's the new shopping!
I hope your week is packed full of joyful moments and I wish you a very happy Halloween.