A few photos and thoughts from recent days...
1. Long shadows and the January golden hour.
2. Making holiday plans.
3. Toasted bagels with smoked salmon and cream cheese. Two nights in a row.
4. Enjoying the lights on the River Thames after a concert at the Southbank Centre.
5. A cinema date at the Ultimate Picture Palace with my man. We saw Tim Burton's Big Eyes - I can thoroughly recommend it!
6. Tea, a blueberry muffin and plenty of laughter with an old school friend. Followed by a visit to the Lights of Soho exhibition.
7. Pushing my niece and nephew on the swings.
8. Bumping into a former colleague at the Ashmolean Museum and catching up over a hot chocolate.
9. Time and space in my cosy apartment to be creative.
10. A Sunday road trip with my man to Burford and Bouton-on-the-Water.