Places of Interest

A Vintage Paradise

7th April 2013

The Old Flight House

No holiday would be complete without a trip to an antique centre, so I thought I would share a few photographs of The Old Flight House at Weston-on-the-Green. You may recall my previous visitsย here and here.ย For further details please pop over toย The Old Flight Houseย website. Have a lovely day.

• Reply nyloncake 7th April 2013 at 2:05 pm

oh dear… i want every single thing i've seen in here! x

• Reply CraveCute 7th April 2013 at 2:57 pm

These items are beautifully displayed and you know just how to capture them! Lovely!

• Reply Florence and Mary 7th April 2013 at 9:28 pm

Always makes such a difference when the sellers are friendly!

• Reply Caroline Henney 8th April 2013 at 6:53 am

Great selection of photos. The results are always magic when you are behind the lens Natasha! Glad you had a lovely time at the Flight House. Hope to see you in Antiques on High in the not too distant future! Antiques on High have been shortlisted in Homes and Antiques Centre of the Year based on the public vote. We will find out at the Battersea Fair in April who has won. Stiff competition so were surprised to be in the shortlist.

• Reply Vintage Sheet Addict 8th April 2013 at 7:26 am

Heaven, perhaps? ๐Ÿ™‚ x

• Reply found and sewn 8th April 2013 at 9:05 pm

I love this place too! your photos are amazing xx

• Reply Victoria Eales 12th April 2013 at 9:26 am

Hi and thank you for today's comments…. I have no plans this weekend other than a love in and photography session with my bag collection so hopefully I can get the posts drafted and ready to go…. I'm actually quite excited about this myself as most of my bags have some story attached to their purchases!

(florenceandmary.com)

• Reply Candy Pop 12th April 2013 at 9:43 am

I am looking forward to seeing them!

• Reply Candy Pop 12th April 2013 at 9:43 am

Thank you all for your kind comments. It really is a fabulous antiques centre!

• Reply Hannah 13th April 2013 at 4:10 pm

Oh my goodness, a 'supermarket of antiques' – somebody needs to make that happen pronto! This place looks amazing!

• Reply Sandra 14th April 2013 at 6:03 pm

wow! such beautiful things in this antique place!