London Wardrobe Inspiration

Candy Pop, Boden and Paul Weller

25th June 2013

BODEN AND PAUL WELLER

Fun days in London should include meeting up with your sister, attending the Autumn / Winter 2013 BodenΒ Press Day, shoe shopping at Selfridges followed by a late lunch at Wagamama while sat behind The Modfather Paul Weller. Woweee!

I have been a Boden groupie for ten years, ever since my sister joined the company as a textile designer in 2003. I love everything about Boden and the A/W 13 collection did not disappoint: mouth-watering colours, sumptuous tweeds, gorgeous prints, delicate details and beautiful Breton stripes. I don’t want to wish away the Summer but bring on next season!

All photographs were taken at the Boden Press Day. For more pop over to Boden.

Boden Press Day

Johnnie Boden and Sprout!

• Reply WinnibriggsHouse 25th June 2013 at 8:36 pm

Just love a bit of Boden, not that you could tell from my wardrobe lol! Some lovely photos there. The colours just 'pop'. That is one of the things that attracts me to their clothes. I will certainly be picking out my favourites to drop a few hints for Autumn/Winter.

• Reply hellorach 25th June 2013 at 10:42 pm

Oh I love Boden too and am a stripe addict! Paul Weller, wow! I still have my Jam singles on vinyl…showing my Ge here πŸ˜€

• Reply nyloncake 25th June 2013 at 11:08 pm

OMG this looks heaven to me! such a beautiful things in there! x

• Reply Rita Mosscockle 26th June 2013 at 8:03 am

I am drooling over those shoes! All of them.

• Reply The Faerie Factory 26th June 2013 at 9:44 am

Gorgeous those pink shoes are to die for … disappointed at the lack of Mr Weller pictures… he's been my pin-up since the 70s lol ~ Sarah x

• Reply Candy Pop 26th June 2013 at 9:48 am

Sorry – I didn't want to bother him! πŸ™‚

• Reply Vintage Sheet Addict 26th June 2013 at 4:17 pm

I love each and every photo….you work magic! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Katie 26th June 2013 at 7:15 pm

I love the paint covered tables and the cassette tape wall. I have been waiting (impatiently) to decorate the imaginary downstairs loo with our old collections.

• Reply ZoΓ« Power 26th June 2013 at 8:23 pm

OMG so colourful and pretty – I want it all!!! Gorgeous pics, beautifully processed. Looks like a fabulous day πŸ™‚

• Reply jasztheschneider 27th June 2013 at 7:04 am

Pictures like candy, really lovely, Tasha! And hey… you sat behind Pauli? OMG!!! Did he smell good? EEEEEEP! :*
    xoxo Jasz

• Reply Anonymous 27th June 2013 at 8:08 am

Lovely photos and the shoes are amazing. Makes me want to revamp my wardrobe!

Janet

• Reply Rubyred 27th June 2013 at 5:04 pm

Gorgeous shots Natasha! Especially love the chandeliers, the pink jumper with the black collar and the dog called Sprout! What a brillant name for a dog!
    Rachel x

• Reply eskimo*rose 5th July 2013 at 7:32 pm

Hello, this is the first time I have commented on your lovely blog! … but just had to today as that collection looks gorgeous, how lucky to be able to attend … and I also had to comment because … it makes me so excited when I accidentally spot one of my step-sisters (Abigail Brown) very clever and beautiful bird creations – there's one right there in the very middle of the top photo!! I will have to txt her right now!!
    Em x