Interiors My Home

Candy Pop and A Beautiful Mess

16th October 2013

Candy Pop and A Beautiful Mess

A BEAUTIFUL MESS

I’m feeling rather jet lagged today. Those who follow me onΒ InstagramΒ will know I’ve just spent a blissful week in New York. It’s good to be home, but I have a mountain of washing so high there’s snow on the top.

While reuniting myself with my Bloglovin’ feed I discoveredΒ Candy Pop HQ has been featured onΒ A Beautiful Mess. I’m a huge fan of Elsie and Emma, the sister’s behind the blog, so to say I’m excited is an understatement. I’ll be back soon with some holiday snaps. I hope everyone is fine and dandy!
Candy Pop and A Beautiful Mess

• Reply Eva 16th October 2013 at 7:32 pm

I saw your home in ABM and I love it! I live in France and I love all the English style. Like Cath kidston, Liberty's. Thank you for sharing your home.

• Reply Candy Pop 16th October 2013 at 7:46 pm

Thank you for your kind words and for visiting Candy Pop! πŸ™‚

• Reply jessthetics 16th October 2013 at 11:43 pm

Your home is so beautiful! I love your vintage collections, and the colourful blankets and cushions make it look really homely πŸ™‚ xx

• Reply Anonymous 16th October 2013 at 11:56 pm

I saw your home on ABM, too, and it is so lovely! Where did you get that fabulous pillow with the redhead on it? I love it!

• Reply Candy Pop 17th October 2013 at 2:30 pm

Thank you. It came from 'Click for Art'.

• Reply haley 17th October 2013 at 1:52 am

Can you tell me who designed that beautiful pillow?

• Reply Candy Pop 17th October 2013 at 2:31 pm

Of course. It came from 'Click for Art'.

• Reply tinajo 17th October 2013 at 6:25 am

Love these colorful pics! πŸ™‚

• Reply Vintage Sheet Addict 17th October 2013 at 7:52 am

I will have to check that one out! I've loved the images you put on IG, looking forward to hearing all about it! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply found and sewn 17th October 2013 at 10:21 am

Love this photo of you…Looking forward to seeing all your NYC photos. I hope the Jet lag is wearing off xx

• Reply Michelle 17th October 2013 at 2:29 pm

I saw your home on ABM and I loved it! Your kitchen is divine. That pink refrigerator is like a dream!

• Reply Candy Pop 17th October 2013 at 2:32 pm

Thank you all for your kind comments!

• Reply Carlee McTavish 17th October 2013 at 3:50 pm

I just found you via ABM and I have to say THANK YOU for all the lovely photos of Oxford. My husband and I lived there for a year while teaching (over in Forest Hill outside Headington), and even though we are now living in Niagara Falls, where I was born and have always lived, it just doesn't feel like home like how Oxford does. It is making me quite emotional to see the city through someone else's perspective, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Reply Candy Pop 17th October 2013 at 3:58 pm

You're most welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. Oxford is a truly magical city, and I hope you manage to visit it again soon!

• Reply Rubyred 17th October 2013 at 9:54 pm

Congratulations on the fab feature Natasha!
    Your home is gorgeous and filled with the most fabulous collections!!

• Reply jane 18th October 2013 at 3:53 pm

I loved seeing your pics on a beautiful mess, such a great blog and your home looked amazing. Well done! and I can't wait to hear about your trip to one of my favourite cities, your photos were so lovely x have a lovely weekend x x x x

• Reply Candy Pop 19th October 2013 at 4:28 pm

Thank you Rubyred and Jane! πŸ™‚

• Reply Victoria Eales 21st October 2013 at 3:24 pm

Your home is well deserved of worldwide attention! Always great to see more snaps of your home.

Victoria

• Reply ZoΓ« Power 29th October 2013 at 5:35 pm

Congrats on a fabulous feature – loved all the pics, of course πŸ™‚ So great to share all your loveliness πŸ™‚