Travel USA

Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS

Oh my, where do I even begin? I had a feeling I’d like Las Vegas, after all I love anywhere with the wow factor, and having seen countless images of the city I could see it was a pretty special place. But nothing in the photographs or films I’d seen ever summed up the sheer epic-ness of it. One minute you’re walking down a life-sized mock up of a New York City street and the next you’re stood next to a larger than life stiletto made of crystals, I said ‘wow’ a lot! It’s a place of self-indulgence, a Disneyland for adults and there is literally something for everyone. Zombie burlesque anyone?!

To top off the excitement I spent my 40th birthday in Vegas. Yeeeeeah baby! Something I will never ever forget.

The Vegas heat was like nothing I’d ever experienced and I’ve no idea how I even managed to take any photos without my camera slipping out of my hands, or melting! I don’t even recall the Sahara Desert being as hot and I sometimes found breathing a challenge. All I can say is thank goodness for air conditioning!

In terms of recommendations, everything I did was amazing and I’m pretty sure I only saw about 5% of the city. You really can’t go wrong in Vegas, you just drift and adventure awaits you.

More Las Vegas to follow soon..

Las Vegas

• Reply Italwaysinvolvescake 31st August 2014 at 9:26 am

It was a truly amazing place. Shall we go back for our 41st birthdays? Xx

• Reply http://evaetsandra.com/ 31st August 2014 at 9:50 am

Stunning pictures! It is like doing a tour around the world in a few hours ! Lucky girl spent your birthday in the "whole world" πŸ˜‰

• Reply Ingrid Orens 31st August 2014 at 1:30 pm

Yay, welcome to the 40-plus-club πŸ˜‰ !!!!
    As always, your pictures are amazing – every time you photograph a place, you make us want to visit it as well !!

• Reply Victoria Eales 31st August 2014 at 9:02 pm

Just the sort of post I wanted to see a week before I head off to gamblers paradise! I'm so excited and seeing these photos has def encouraged that!

Victoria

• Reply Candy Pop 1st September 2014 at 6:44 am

Have a fantastic time and say hi to Matt Goss for me!

• Reply Emily Raphael 1st September 2014 at 12:40 am

I love your pictures! Happy Birthday!

• Reply Sarah Jane 1st September 2014 at 8:56 pm

You have such a gift for photography. Sounds like you had a blast x

• Reply claire 2nd September 2014 at 7:59 pm

What a awesome place to spend your birthday. I always love Vegas for a cheeky, fun weekend away. It's like Disneyland for adults!
    Claire xx

• Reply Candy Pop 8th September 2014 at 12:06 pm

Thank you. I'm definitely going back!