Places of Interest Travel UK

17th October 2014

Burford
Burford
BurfordBurford
Burford
Burford

What Sundays are made of…

Road trips in the countryside. Fresh air. Romantic walks along sleepy country lanes. White picket fences. Sweet treats in pretty tea rooms. Idyllic honey-coloured cottages and flower filled window boxes. Not making plans. Laughter. Delightful floral dresses. Rolling hills and breathtaking views. Tea from teapots. Friends. Putting the internet on silent. Stunning classic cars and old bicycles. Browsing in antique shops. Traditional roast lunches in country pubs. Exploring new places. Peace and quiet. Getting lost. Adventures. Inspiration.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitled
Untitled

Amelia coat, Selina dress and Boho bootsΒ c/oΒ Boden
Mini Pashli satchel by Phillip Lim

• Reply Ingrid Orens 17th October 2014 at 7:40 am

So nice to see a photo of you ! (Lovely coat, btw)
    Lovely photos of the English countryside – why is it that the English countryside is so much prettier than the Belgian ? More than ten years ago, I spent much time in the south of England. Miss that region so much !!

• Reply Sarah Jane 17th October 2014 at 8:37 am

This all looks and sounds so idyllic. Exactly how I wish my Sundays could be πŸ™ xx

• Reply KatGotTheCream 17th October 2014 at 9:11 am

Oh this is making me want to go back to the Cotswolds – the colour of that stone is the perfect backdrop to your gorgeous outfit! Looks and sounds like the most perfect sunday. P.S. Have the same skirt – the print is just divine isn't it!? xx

• Reply Candy Pop 17th October 2014 at 10:30 am

Thank you Kat, yes the print is gorgeous.. One of the best things about living in Oxford is having the Cotswolds on the doorstep! πŸ™‚

• Reply Victoria Eales 17th October 2014 at 10:23 am

The coat is gorgeous but LOVING the boots.

Victoria xx

• Reply Candy Pop 17th October 2014 at 10:29 am

Thank you Victoria.. You need the boots! πŸ™‚

• Reply http://evaetsandra.com/ 17th October 2014 at 11:42 am

It looks like a pefect Sunday to me! You look gorgeous ! Like a sunshine girl! Love your coat and I'm love with your bag !
    Have a nice weekend πŸ˜‰

• Reply Jess Shanahan 17th October 2014 at 12:15 pm

Great colours in all these photos. This is the perfect outfit for a Sunday. Those boots are spectacular!

• Reply Jo 17th October 2014 at 12:20 pm

Ooooh that Boden coat! I already have their short, scalloped edge coat so really can't justify another purchase, but that is gorgeous.

• Reply claire 18th October 2014 at 8:46 pm

I'll have your Sunday – sounds amazing!
    Claire xx

• Reply Katie Bedlow 20th October 2014 at 6:48 pm

What a gorgeous coat!! Looks like a perfect autumnal wander! πŸ™‚

• Reply CraveCute 22nd October 2014 at 6:49 pm

Exquisite photos again my friend! I can tell that you are enjoying every moment of this lovely season. Our leaves are falling like rain and will soon be just a pretty memory! Love those little boots!

• Reply Daisy Jones 23rd October 2014 at 11:52 am

I am loving your coat and those boots are perfect!
    bestest Daisy j x

• Reply Candy Pop 24th October 2014 at 8:53 am

Thank you all for your kind comments!

• Reply tors grantham 3rd November 2014 at 11:22 am

Why hello pretty lady! Loving your outfit, that dress is fantastic!