Musings and Snapshots

Snapshots of October

14th November 2014

October

Fun in the Cotswolds with friends. Saturdays are for inspiration and adventures. Afternoon tea at the Randolph with my colleagues. They don’t know it yet, but I’m moving in. ‘I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers’ Claude Monet. A moment of calm after the storm. A secret garden and a pretty Oxford window box.

October

Peace and quiet in central London. Things from Paris, ooh la la! The best thing about the students returning to Oxford is the bikes. Knock! Knock! Exquisite white roses. Pink or blue? Afternoon tea at Laduree with Jeska of Lobster & Swan. Too stylish to walk on. When will you make my phone ring?

October

A teeny tiny fawn for Fawn Friday. A beautiful silk scarf by Karen Mabon, a gift from Not Another Bill. The colourful streets of London. Hanging around the nibbles at the Laura Ashley Christmas blogger event. A Bambi pumpkin expertly calved by my sister. Antiques and The Beatles in the Cotswolds. Roses from my man and my favourite vintage print. How much is that kitty in the window? When I met the Minimalists.

October

The colours of the East End of London.Β Browsing is the new shopping! Pink hydrangeas are a girl’s best friend. Adventure awaits. A Halloween throwback for Thursday. A Christmas Fawn Friday at Selfridges.Β These Boden boots are made for walking. Autumnal colours at Liberty.Β Historic London town.

I enjoy compiling these posts because it reminds me of the joyful things I’ve filled my month with. I hope you had a smashing October and your November is shaping up beautifully. You can follow my onward journey on Instagram and view my snapshots to date here.

• Reply Sarah Jane 14th November 2014 at 8:30 am

If that was my phone I'd be calling myself all day! x

• Reply http://evaetsandra.com/ 14th November 2014 at 9:17 am

Like students bikes! Pink hydrangeas and Liberty's flowers forever ! Love Party's fawns at Selfridges!
    Blue house! Love have the tea time with girlfriends ! Lovely silk scarf! Love the little houses they rememberd me the film "holydays" (Cameron Diaz, Jude Law),Love your wild boots from Boden! Love your october's!
    Have a happy november !!

• Reply Victoria Eales 14th November 2014 at 10:28 am

It may be November but it's always so bright and colourful to visit your blog!

• Reply ademasnopuedonadar.com 14th November 2014 at 3:12 pm

Beautiful snaps! loving those colors

• Reply Ingrid Orens 14th November 2014 at 4:06 pm

Your photos are always a real delight to look at !!
    Love those christmas fawns from selfridges :-)… Good thing I'm hopping over to London in a couple of weeks, time to do some serious christmas shopping !!

• Reply Candy Pop 15th November 2014 at 9:23 am

How exciting, I hope you have a wonderful time!

• Reply KatGotTheCream 15th November 2014 at 6:44 pm

I love how these pictures slowly segue into Autumn. It's been another lovely month xx

• Reply Kate Gardiner 19th November 2014 at 3:27 pm

Looks like you had a lovely October. I love the colours of autumn with the pops of pink x

• Reply CraveCute 20th November 2014 at 3:51 pm

Lovely images dear! I can barely remember October! November here is full fledged winter, with bitter cold and snow! When will spring arrive? I'm already looking forward to it. *sigh* Thank you for sending your warm wishes my way too. Have a wonderful weekend!