Musings and Snapshots

Snapshots of November

5th December 2014

November

Coloured house perfection. My pretty pastel fridge, now 10 years old! Pink peonies for you. Enjoying a rainy Saturday in London with my man. My Hunter boots are out of hibernation. I love Oxford. Floral eye candy by Bloom and Wild. Things from Paris. Houses of London.

November

Re-visiting my favourite Sussex locations. English roses. Hello kitty! I’ll take one of each, please. A gift from Bloom and Wild, thank you! A delightful corner at the Boden press day. Enjoying the details. Thank you Leo for your inspiring words. Flowers at St John’s College, Oxford.

November

Saturday on Portobello Road. A ‘Viddy‘ gift from the Pop-up Pinhole Co, thank you! My Moschino scarf for some peace and love on Sunday. Personally I prefer ‘Fawn Friday’ to ‘Black Friday.’ Joy. Another fawn, another Friday. The gift of Elvis from my man. Saturday night fever in Boden leopard print. More pink, sorry.

November

Happy kitsch styling by Boden. Yellow leaves collected by my niece. November colour in Chelsea. It’s a Mini adventure at Selfridges. Always collecting joyful moments. My walk to work. They call me mellow yellow, in Notting Hill. Old films and dark chocolate orange. I wonder if Thumbelina lives here?

We made it to December, woohoo! I hope you enjoyed November, and you have a very happy and healthy new month. I’m excited about Christmas and to spending time with family and friends, eating delicious food and not having to go to work. Sounds too good to be true.

My snapshot posts to date can be viewed here and you’ll find me snapping over on Instagram. I hope to see you there. Ho! Ho! Ho!

• Reply Victoria Eales 5th December 2014 at 11:54 am

It's so refreshing stopping by your blog and seeing such colour whilst everything else is going down the traditional festive route!

Have a lovely weekend,

• Reply Candy Pop 5th December 2014 at 12:37 pm

Thank you Victoria.. I like to be different!

Have a fabulous weekend.

• Reply My Froley 5th December 2014 at 12:50 pm

How is it that your November was so colourful !? I must pop to down to Portobello Road, those colourful houses are my favourite and I only live around the corner!
    Alex | Blog | Art Blog

• Reply http://evaetsandra.com/ 5th December 2014 at 1:17 pm

Wonderful pictures ! Love your smeg, pink peonies and I'm in love with your Boden shoes ! I would like to spent a weekend in the last door! It looks so cosy 😉
    Have an excellent weekend and a happy December ! Ho Ho Ho

• Reply found and sewn 5th December 2014 at 2:43 pm

What a colourful November! I love the beautiful pink peonies and the Boden press day corner is so pretty. See you soon xx

• Reply Ingrid Orens 5th December 2014 at 6:44 pm

That Moschino scarf just pops out :-)… Lovely !!

• Reply Jo 6th December 2014 at 3:44 pm

I love all your colourful, monthly round ups. That yellow house front in Nottinghill is so pretty.

• Reply CraveCute 9th December 2014 at 1:52 am

How is it possible the month is over so soon! Seems like winter has been here forever already! Thanks for the pops of color, I am drinking it all in!

• Reply KatGotTheCream 10th December 2014 at 10:22 am

I love how you still manage to find so much colour and joy even in the bleakest of months. Can't wait to see your Christmas snaps xx

• Reply Candy Pop 11th December 2014 at 8:05 pm

Thank you so much everyone and happy December!

• Reply Heather @ my little red suitcase 12th December 2014 at 5:58 pm

A real extravaganza…..fawn friday! love that. X