All That Glitters
I thought I’d share a few photographs from the ‘Laura Ashley Christmas Craft Event’ I attended a few weeks ago. It was an inspiring evening and I came away with a handmade Christmas card, a Christmassy floral crown and a handful of new friends. Not bad for a Wednesday!
I hope the Christmas build up is being kind to you. I’ve bought and wrapped all my gifts, and after shopping for my little niece and nephews I’ve a new found respect for my Mum. Talk about hard work!
There’s been a lot of fun stuff happening and here are a few joyful moments.
1. Seeing a vintage red Mini, with a giant Christmas tree strapped to the roof, bombing down an Oxfordshire country lane.
2. Attending a private tour and reception at Christie’s, Bond Street.
3. Having our Peter Gabriel tickets upgraded at Wembley Arena. The first time I’ve ever been in the right place at the right time!
4. Sampling almost every item on the menu at The Chocolate Cafe, Henley-on-Thames with family and friends.
5. Celebrating Oxmas (early Christmas festivities at the University of Oxford), receiving my first Christmas cards and putting up my fairy lights. I adore fairy lights!
6. A good book, a hot chocolate, my sofa and a cashmere blanket.
7. Attending the Modern Art Oxford private view and catching up with my former colleagues. So many hugs and kisses.
8. My first mulled wine of the year at the Oxford Christmas Market.
9. Seeing beautiful images of Twiggy and Audrey Hepburn in Women Fashion Power at the Design Museum, London.
10. Loving the London Christmas lights.