A Year Of Moments

A Year of Moments with Candy Pop and Lobster & Swan ~ March

1st March 2015

MarchFloral by Candy Pop

Happy March and welcome to the third month of A Year of Moments.

With the snowdrops beginning to show their faces we decided to make this month’s theme floral. To join in all you need to do is upload your photograph to Instagram including the hashtag: ayearofmoments_floral. We hope you’ll enjoy capturing some flowery pretties after the cold winter months.

For my image I decided to capture a few treats along with my favourite camera and two vintage postcards found by my dad. The one with daisies was posted in Bolton on 23 January 1955, the other hasn’t been used but it was printed in Switzerland. I think they’re beautiful and I especially love the vivid colours on a dark background.

Floral by Lobster & Swan

Jeska’s image is absolutely breathtaking; the colours, vintage florals, antique lace, pompoms and hydrangea petals sit beautifully on her table. And isn’t the fan amazing? I have say it’s quite an honour to be collaborating with such a creative and inspirational lady.

Thank you to everyone who played along with last month’s romance theme, we loved seeing your images and here are a few of our favourites.

Romance by (clockwise from top left) aquietcorner / janiceissitt_life_style / foundandsewn /Β emilyquinton

• Reply Ingrid Orens 1st March 2015 at 1:19 pm

I see macaroons in that first photo… hmmmmm yummy…
    (and now will spend the rest of this sunday thinking about macaroons… sigh…)

• Reply Candy Pop 2nd March 2015 at 8:30 pm

Thank you and sorry about that!

• Reply Rubyred 2nd March 2015 at 7:30 am

I can't believe it's March already! Love your beautiful image, the postcards are gorgeous! x

• Reply Candy Pop 2nd March 2015 at 8:31 pm

Thank you Rachel, I hope you're well.

• Reply claire 4th March 2015 at 10:58 pm

Gorgeous pics as expected. I love this months theme – I'm on the hunt for some early cherry blossoms to contribute πŸ™‚
    Claire xx

• Reply CraveCute 4th March 2015 at 11:47 pm

Beautiful choices! Very much looking forward to some flowers, I may need to buy them though, as we probably won't see any in our garden until April! Have a delightful weekend! ~ Diane

• Reply http://evaetsandra.com/ 5th March 2015 at 6:39 pm

March is arrived and flowers are coming ! Love all the pics. I'm gonna to try remember me to put photos in Instagram with flower ! Love the idea. Happy March πŸ™‚

• Reply A Year of Moments with Candy Pop and Lobster & Swan ~ September – Candy Pop | UK Lifestyle Blog 1st September 2015 at 8:23 am

[…] your year of moments is looking. You can view the yearΒ in more detail here:Β January, February, March, April, May, June, July and […]