‘Always look on the bright side of life’ Monty Python
This week I thought I’d share the photographs from my trip to York combined with the joys of recent days. I haven’t had the best of weeks and so being a positive person I thought I’d focus on all the good stuff. After all I doubt you want to hear about my Sunday plumbing disaster or my damaged knees from years of distance running (I’ve been referred to a physiotherapist, I hope they can fix me).
So, in no particular order, the good stuff:
1. Attending a dinner at Habitat on the Kings Road to celebrate their collaboration with Birchbox.
2. Loving the fresh air and Spring flowers during my lunch break at the Oxford Botanic Garden.
3. Making plans to see my mum on Mother’s Day.
5. Swimming and relaxing in the sauna and jacuzzi after work.
6. Enjoying a fresh apple, mint and ginger juice with Rosie in Chelsea.
7. Seeing pink blossom buds on my favourite tree on the Oxford High Street.
8. Getting lost in a good book while staying at the fabulous and newly opened Judges Court Hotel.
9. Being featured on the Great Boden Diaries.
10. Saturday night burgers and chips cooked by my man (Jamie Oliver’s recipe in the Ministry of Food is epic).
I hope you have a gorgeous weekend and always remember to focus on the positives, even if water is pouring from your bathroom wall!