I was recently back in Chelsea where I lived for four years during my late 20s. I was there to attend London Fashion Weekend as a guest of Carpetright who furnished the event.
London Fashion Weekend follows London Fashion Week and consists of a large-scale pop-up shop, complete with inspiring catwalk shows and talks. Myself and a few fellow bloggers were treated to lunch at Beaufort House and a front row seat at the Peter Polotto catwalk show. The sun was out and Chelsea was full of fashionistas. Not a bad way to spend a Friday!
10 THINGS TO DO IN CHELSEA
Being back in Chelsea gave me the opportunity to revisit the places I know and love, and so I thought I’d share a few of my favourites. Here are ten fabulous things to do in Chelsea.
1. Enjoy the pastel houses on Bywater Street, one of the most photographed residential streets in London.
2. Wander around the stylish Conran Shop.
3. Relax on one of the benches on Chelsea Green, something I used to do when my clothes were in the laundrette. Oh, the glamour!
4. Marvel at the latest contemporary art exhibition in the Saatchi Gallery.
5. Visit the delightful Chelsea Gardener, which has an amazing selection of succulents and cacti.
6. Have lunch at the Bluebird and if the weather is good sit outside – great for people watching!
7. Drift down to the delightful Albert Bridge. It’s my favourite bridge on the Thames, especially at night.
8. Take the weight off your feet with tea and cake in Peter Jones, with a view over Sloane Square.
9. Browse the charity shops, trust me when I say you’ll find something fabulous. It’s Chelsea after all, darling!
10. Walk to World’s End and Vivienne Westwood’s historic shop of the same name.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a super stylish day!
I was invited to attend London Fashion Weekend by Carpetright. All views are my own.