MOMENTS RATHER THAN THINGS
A Christmas gift doesn’t have to be an object and looking back I think my favourite gifts were experiences. Last Christmas my man treated me to National Portrait Gallery membership so I could visit Audrey Hepburn Portraits of an Icon and take advantage of the other exhibitions. The gift was so thoughtful it brought a tear to my eye and it was lovely to start the new year with things to plan and look forward to. So today I’m sharing my 12 clutter-free Christmas gift ideas should you be looking for some inspiration.
1. Memories ~ Tickets to a concert, ballet, theatre, cinema, comedy, local attraction or sports event.
5. Learn ~ Lessons or classes, for example, dance, yoga, painting, photography, calligraphy or a foreign language.
6. Pamper ~ Vouchers to a local spa.
7. Eat ~ Restaurant vouchers or a traditional afternoon tea booking.
8. Escape ~ A weekend away or holiday.
9. Active ~ For example riding, canoeing, sailing, scuba diving or a trip in a hot air balloon.
10. Consumables ~ Chocolates, perfume, make-up, bath products, a luxury Christmas hamper etc.
11. Treat ~ A shopping voucher for their favourite store.
12. Kindness ~ A donation to a charity of their choice.
I think that’s almost everything, do you have any clutter-free gift ideas to add to the list?