For blue Monday, I’m planning to focus on the good stuff by counting my blessings and all the things that make me smile. We never really know how life is treating the people around us, so I’ll be making an extra special effort to be kind. Here’s a little Monday motivation should you need it. Let’s put some joy into the blue!
1. Think of something you’ve done that you’re proud of.
2. Wear your favourite outfit.
3. Call someone you haven’t spoken to in a while.
4. Play some uplifting music.
5. Make plans, book cinema or theatre tickets, a weekend away or a holiday.
6. Catch up with a friend who lifts your spirits.
7. Do something kind for someone.
8. Treat yourself to tea and cake at a favourite coffee shop.
9. Get outdoors and soak up the daylight and fresh air.
10. Buy a new lipstick, bunch of flowers or anything that makes you feel special.
12. Have a bubble bath with candles and soothing music.
13. Spend the evening with the people you love.
14. Watch a cheerful or funny film.
15. And if all else fails here’s a juicy ripe strawberry falling into a glass of water.
A STUNT STRAWBERRY
My photographs are stills from a 4k film I shot on Saturday. No strawberry was hurt in the process but I did drench my living room floor. Oops! You can read more about 4k photography here and on my previous posts where I captured my niece blowing bubbles, falling pebbles and a fast-moving weir.
This post is in collaboration with Panasonic.