I adore the Easter holidays because they fall in my favourite season. Taking time off when it’s lighter and warmer definitely lifts my spirits and I enjoy catching up with my family, seeing friends and taking a little time out. So today I’m sharing 50 fun things to do at Easter.
1. Spend time with your family.
2. Go for a walk in a forest.
3. Make chocolate Easter nests.
4. Catch up with friends.
5. Curl up with a good book.
6. Attend a local Easter egg hunt.
7. Hide Easter eggs for others to find.
8. Watch old films.
9. Play games.
10. Cook something you’ve never cooked before.
11. Get lost at an antique centre.
12. Do something creative.
13. Visit a museum.
14. Go cycling.
15. Spend a little time in your garden or at a local park.
16. Pamper yourself.
17. Be a tourist where you live.
18. Make an Easter bonnet.
19. Write a poem.
20. Go for a traditional afternoon tea.
21. Watch a tv series.
22. Eat toasted hot cross buns for breakfast.
23. Visit an art gallery
24. Window shop.
25. Walk up a hill or mountain to admire the view.
26. Bake a cake.
27. Have dinner at a new restaurant.
28. Play your favourite music at high volume.
29. Research and book a summer holiday.
30. Reconnect with an old friend.
31. Go to the cinema.
32. Take a trip to the seaside.
33. Write a letter.
34. Explore the local independent shops in your area.
35. Put your feet up.
36. Go to a music concert.
37. Have a drink in a quaint country pub.
38. Read magazines.
39. Visit a National Trust or English Heritage site.
41. Make plans for the coming months.
42. Go to the theatre.
43. Read inspiring blogs.
44. Have a duvet day.
45. Watch the world from a coffee shop window.
46. Try something new.
47. Visit a tourist attraction.
48. Go on holiday.
49. Get dressed up and hit the town.
50. Eat Easter eggs!
My tin of exquisitely iced Easter biscuits was from Biscuiteers. You have no idea how hard it was to photograph them without taking a bite. They’ve all gone now and I can confirm they taste as good as they look!
I hope you have a really wonderful Easter break. I’m spending mine with my family and I’ll be taking some time offline (I’ll meet you back here on 5th April). Take care, have fun and don’t eat too many eggs!
Follow Candy Pop on Bloglovin’.