MOMENTS RATHER THAN THINGS
A Christmas gift doesn’t have to be a physical object and looking back, I think my favourite gifts were experiences. For example, last Christmas my man gave me a National Portrait Gallery membership card so I could visit Audrey Hepburn Portraits of an Icon as many times as I wanted to! So today I’m sharing some simple clutter-free gift ideas should you be looking for some inspiration.
1. Memories ~ Tickets to a concert, ballet, theatre, cinema, comedy, local attraction or sports event.
3. Listen ~ An album to download, iTunes voucher or iPod.
4. Read ~ A digital magazine subscription, eBook, Amazon voucher, Kindle or iPad.
5. Learn ~ Lessons or classes, for example, dance, yoga, painting, photography, calligraphy or a foreign language.
6. Pamper ~ Vouchers to a local spa.
7. Eat ~ Restaurant vouchers or a traditional afternoon tea booking.
8. Escape ~ A weekend away or holiday.
9. Active ~ For example, riding, canoeing, sailing, scuba diving or a trip in a hot air balloon.
10. Consumables ~ Chocolates, perfume, make-up, bath products, a luxury Christmas hamper etc.
11. Treat ~ A shopping voucher for their favourite store.
12. Kindness ~ A donation to a charity of their choice.
I think that’s almost everything, do you have any clutter-free gift ideas to add to the list?
Further posts on minimalism and simple living.